Monday, May 10, 2010

CSN Stores {review}

{This is my CSN Stores Review (originally posted Thursday) but I've bumped it up to the top to make it easier to find, and I encourage you to have a good look through CSN Stores the next time you're in the market for anything House and Home related.}
 
It's Thursday, whew! Thursdays are pretty well the only day I don't have to be somewhere, the day I can snub my nose at the bulging calendar on my desk, sit down with a cup of tea, and eat breakfast! The rest of the week, including weekends (especially weekends!) , are shall we say, not quite so placid. With three 'grown-ups' under the same roof, one working full-time, another part-time, and one from home syncing schedules is like mission impossible. Lets just say we love our post-it notes! But post-its have a tendency to get buried, flipped around, brushed off the table, or just gone un-seen if some of us aren't wearing our glasses!!! So when James of CSN Stores.com offered me the opportunity to review something from one of their sites I was ecstatic to say the least. With so many stores, each with their own amazing selection, choosing something for review was no easy task! But as soon as I saw their Wall Candy Arts Chalkboards I knew this was a product we could thoroughly put to the test. And earlier this week, said package arrived on my doorstep.


 Within five minutes of receiving my peel and stick chalkboards I had one of the four panels up on the wall right beside the front door.
(please disregard the door, our old dog got rather excited when people knocked on the door)

I cannot stress enough how simple it was to put this chalkboard up, I even did it all by myself!!! It really was a simple as one, two, three; peel, stick, and smooth. At first I thought I might have trapped some air bubbles underneath the decal but you just had to keep smoothing it with a flat hand and they worked themselves out completely. The decal holds the chalk nicely and is very smooth to write on, and also very easy to erase with a dry cloth. I am also in love with the fact that these are reusable, all you have to do is peel them off the wall, stick them on their original backings and they're ready when you want to put them back up!


All in all I am very satisfied with the product itself, we are definitely much more organized in terms of knowing who is going to be where and when. We've even surprised each other by showing up to walk the other home from work, or popped in to give a wave to the other at their volunteer post or casual meeting. The chalkboards have brought back a sense of communication and lessened the frustration of trying to catch up with one another!

CSN Stores was great to work with as well, even if my package did get lost in the mail the first time! Their customer service was prompt in all of their replies and provided me with emails when the shipment left their warehouse, and another when it had crossed the border. The second package reached me within only a few days! I was extremely pleased with the quality of both product and customer service. And I highly recommend CSN Stores to anyone looking for anything from Home Decor to Furniture to Housewares to Office and School Supplies to Fitness Equipment, and even Pet Accessories. CSN Stores really does have it all, and at great prices too!

So, what are you waiting for, go check them out!

I did receive a complimentary product from CSN Stores in order to facilitate this review, however I did not receive any monetary compensation for this positive review.

sig

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive