Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chocolatemint Water {review} from Metromint

Earlier this week I received a very refreshing package from Metromint, which included two quietly cool bottles of Chocolatemint Water. The Chocolatemint Water from Metromint is perfect for a quick pick me up at work or as an alternative to sugar filled pops and sodas at parties. With no sweeteners, preservatives or calories Metromint's full line of invigorating beverages are great for those of us watching our weight, especially throughout this holiday season.
I love the taste of Metromint's Chocolatemint Water, it is amazingly cool and refreshing. The 500ml bottle is convenient for storage and it's not too big to throw in my bag when I'm looking for something a little more than plain old water. I did find that the mint essence was a bit more present than the cocoa essence; however, the taste was still very enjoyable. Chocolatemint Water would be great to have on hand as a refreshing treat for your trick-or-treaters this year, or as an alternative beverage at your holiday parties. With six delicious minty flavors to choose from you'll be sure to find one your family will love (if not all of them!). 

Here's a little bit more about Metromint's revolutionary mintwater :

We start with the best mint in the world. Real mint. Fresh, flavorful, pesticide-free mint grown in Washington State's Yakima Valley. We treat the mint using a double-distillation process that steams the leaves until we reach the true essence of the mint. We test for taste, and then test again for purity.

Our water is purified using reverse-osmosis, a process that saves all the good stuff and filters out the bad, including salts, impurities, and particles as small as an ion. What's left is a blank canvas, so that we can showcase the taste of mint.

When it comes to Metromint, our dedication to purity is so high we couldn't trust just anyone to bottle Metromint. So we bought our own bottling plant and converted it to a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility. Every bottle that rolls off the Metromint bottling line is laser etched with an honest, easy-to-read freshness date stamp.

I was very impressed with Metromint's fun design and fantastic taste. And I will definitely be looking to Metromint when it comes to beverages for our next party, or when I've got a hankering for something 'cool as a cucumber'!

Where to Buy
If you're in Canada, check out This List for retailers who carry Metromint's line of mintwater in their natural food section. South of the border? Then Click Here to find a retailer near you. Or you can order online Here.

How to Connect
Facebook Page
Twitter

I was provided with a two bottles of Metromint's Chocolatemint Water free of charge in order to facilitate this review; however, all opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been influenced in any way. I was not paid for this post.
sig

8 comments:

corinne said...

this looks so yummy!!
Corinne

Katie said...

Wow! I have never heard of them before - sounds delish!

Dawn Lopez said...

Ooh, now that one sounds really good!! I have heard of them, but I wasn't sure if I would like the flavors.. that one looks very intriguing!!

LJD said...

I saw an ad for these in a magazine, and wanted to try them. Now I'll have to, since you make the chocolate one sound so tasty! Thanks for sharing!

Mami said...

I have never heard of them...it is a nice twist to the flavored water!

Anonymous said...

neverheard of this, but it sounds good! I'm not a huge water fan, but I love chocolate! :) Trying to increase my water intake and this would be great right around that mid afternoon slump!

Unknown said...

my hubby is a mint addict. He would love these

Lu said...

mmmmm! This sounds like something I would love! FINALLY, a flavoured bottled water that I can drink.I flavour my own water as I have a reaction to sweeteners. I have had problems finding flavoured water that does not contain any artificial sweeteners. Thanks so much for bring this to my attention! I can't wait to try it!

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive