Wednesday, November 10, 2010

|Christmas in November| Leslie Tyler Liplicious Lip Gloss {review}


To buy for :
- Girls/Teens/Tweens

Who has you covered :


For the last few weeks I have been using two of Leslie Tyler's Liplicious Glosses, one in Ginger Fizz and one in Mint Ultra Glaze. If I'm heading out for an evening on the town I'll grab the Ginger Fizz for some spunky color and during the day I'll treat myself to the Mint Ultra Glaze for a natural look. I love the Mint Ultra Glaze the most because it provides a tingling cool for tired lips. Both lip glosses are great for a no fuss pick me and are a blast to wear. Leslie Tyler's line of Liplicious Gloss comes in a variety of shades including; Mint Baby Doll, Spellbound, Gentle Rose, and Mint Kiss. I also love the fact that the Liplicious lip glosses are formulated to hydrate your lips, so you don't have to worry about your lips drying out or getting all sticky. Leslie Tyler's Liplicious Gloss makes for a perfect stocking stuffer this holiday season for those hard to buy for girly teens and tweens or even that girlfriend who likes a little sparkle. I'll definitely be picking up a few more tubes for my high school sister, she loves topping off her daytime look with some gloss. 


Where to buy :
You can purchase any of the shades of Leslie Tyler Liplicious Gloss mentioned above as well as several others, directly from the Leslie Tyler Gloss page.

Thanks for reading my review.

As per FTC Guidlines I did receive two tubes of Lip Gloss, as mentioned above; however, all opinions expressed in this post are my own. They have not been influenced in any way and I received no monetary payment for this review.

sig

8 comments:

Show Me Mama said...

I love the fact that it help your lips from drying out. Great review and this would make a great stocking stuffer gift :)

Amber said...

I love the names of the lip gloss :) I've never tried these ones, but I always have lip or lip balm on hand so it's nice to learn about new companies! Thanks!

heather@actingbalanced.com said...

This would be great for my daughter - she's not quite ready for 'lipstick' but needs to move on from 'chapstick' and she loves mint! I will have to keep my eye out for it.

Emy said...

I love the packaging! These would be great for my younger sisters and for me, of course!

Emy
http://alwaysaroundboys.blogspot.com

"Iowa Mom" said...

Love the gloss! Please Santa put this in my stocking this year!

Beeb said...

I've tried two of the lip glosses and I love them!

Diane said...

I like that they aren't sticky

Mom vs. the boys said...

they look great, I love it when lip products tingle!

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive