Tuesday, November 23, 2010

|Christmas in November| Jewel Pops {review} from Kameleon Jewelry



Who to buy for :
- Women
- Teens
-Tweens

Who has you covered :


Last month I had the opportunity to review a Sterling Silver Cubic Zirconia Pendant as well as several Jewel Pops from Kameleon Jewelry. My Pendant was packaged in a funky little box, with the interchangeable Jewel Pops neatly housed in a tin case. Ok, so speedy shipping, check! Amazing presentation, check! Gorgeous jewelry, double check! Kameleon Jewelry has an absolutely fantastic selection of bracelets, earrings, necklaces, pendants, pins, and rings, even sunglasses! All featuring the ability to change out the central piece, (Jewel Pop). And with a wide range of colors, images, and styles you can easily match your mood or occasion on the fly by changing around the Jewel Pop


I am in love with my Pendant from Kameleon Jewelry. The Pendant itself is well made, and sits on a sturdy yet delicate chain, and the cubic zirconias adds some lovely sparkle to any outfit. What I really love about my jewelry from Kameleon Jewelry is of course the Jewel Pops, these really are a cinch to change around, making this piece of jewelry completely versatile and downright fun to wear! If I'm heading to an evening black tie event I simply pop in my Pink Purple Flash Jewel Pop, which gives me some subtle glimmer while still remaining sophisticated. 

And during an afternoon outing I can simply replace the Pink Purple Flash with my Swarovski Blue Pearl Jewel Pop for a a fun and light hearted piece of jewelry.

Here's a little bit more about Kameleon Jewelry :
All of us share a basic desire to express our individuality, our feelings and emotions and to stand out from the crowd.
We have captured the essence of this spirit with our line of sterling silver interchangeable jewellery – Kameleon Jewellery -'Change is Natural'. Nature has inspired both our style and purpose to create a Jewellery Collection as unique as you are.
Kameleon Jewellery is unique in the global marketplace, being the first jewellery system to offer interchangeability across the entire spectrum of jewellery design. The Collections 50 plus base jewellery designs includes rings, earrings, pendants, bracelets, necklaces and pins. Our Jewellery features natural flowing lines and is carefully crafted to accept small interchangeable inserts called JewelPops.
JewelPops come in a rainbow of colors and materials. Some are set with semi-precious stones, Swarovski Crystal, synthetic opals or sparkling cubics and sport outrageous names like 'Strawberry Shortcake' (Rhodochrosite) and 'Midnight at the Oasis' (Blue Sunstone), adding a real element of fun to the Collection.



I highly recommend Kameleon Jewelry to anyone who has jewelry lovers on their Christmas gift list this holiday season, their beautiful jewelry and huge selection of Jewel Pops are sure to be a hit! I have had a ton of fun wearing my pendant necklace from Kameleon Jewelry. Every time I've worn it I have received nothing but compliments and admiration, especially after I've let them in on the 'secret' of Jewel Pops!

Thank you so much for reading my review, and a special thank you to Kameleon Jewelry for providing me with a Cubic Zirconia Pendant and two Jewel Pops to review.

All views expressed in this post are my own and have not been influenced in any way. I was not paid for this post.

sig

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive