Gambler Cootie (The lady luck of cooties)
If you're wondering what in the world a cootie is then you need to check out
Here's what to do with a Cootie
- Sit em' on your desk and have co-workers oowww and ahhhh over your new "pet".
- Cooties cause ya to smile which increase endorphins...creating happier people equals less stress...that not working? No? Okay then, toss it over the cube wall, that ought to get some giggles.
- Gift a cootie to your co-worker who just got back to the office from being sick.
- Ward off the cleaning people and arm your candy dish cooties.
- Hide a cootie in your fridge or silverware drawer
- Take one along to your next house party....leave him behind in a cupboard or better yet the medicine cabinet (hmm maybe that is an invasion of privacy?-LOL). See how long it takes the homeowners to find him and once they do the fun of finding out who left him there begins....
- Put em' in your car...they love to travel.
- Stocking stuffer
- Lunch box buddies
- Present topper
- Hide em' under a pillow, or in a sock drawer
- Toss em' at your friends
- Start a cootie colony!"
(Quoted from their Etsy Shop)