Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thank you Amy S. {easter swap}

This year I participated in a wonderful Easter swap hosted by Jerrica of Something To Talk About. We filled out surveys and were then assigned partners, I was partnered with the lovely Amy S. of Backseat Writer. And today a wonderful little Easter package was waiting for me in the mailbox!
Here's what was inside...

Soooo many goodies!!!

The cutest little bird!

A lovely felt flower on a bobby pin.

A wonderful set of stamps!

A nifty memory wire bracelet.

And way too many chocolates!!!!

Thank you so much Amy for taking the time to put this amazing assortment of goodies together for me! I love every bit of it !!!
Hugs ~ Sarah-Paige

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive