Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Friendly Competition

Many of you know and love the great T-shirt company Crazy Dog T-shirts, I know I do !!!
Well they're having a "Who Wore it Best" contest on their Facebook Fan Page, and I am one of the contestants. I would love it if you could show me some love and vote for my picture, you can find the link in their Facebook Status and on their Wall. You have to "Like" them in order to comment (but I think you all have probably done that!) Leave a comment on this post if you've voted and I will count them as one extra entry towards the next giveaway that you enter.
Thank you ladies.



Cheers
Sarah-Paige
aka


sig

1 comments:

Heather! said...

Oh man! I just went to vote, but I was too late! :( But I would have voted for you, even without any bribe (LOL). What a great entry! Love it!

Stay Golden!
:)

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive