Thursday, June 24, 2010

{Discount Code} from Brookstone

Brookstone.com is the place to find unique gifts for him and her.
At Brookstone you can find a gift for everyone on your list, including those hard to buy for dads! Here are a few gifts for dad that I've got my eye on ...

I know a few Dads who would love one of these Perfect Clubs.

Or how about this portable iPod Stereo for the music nut on your list.

And I might just have to get a pair of these Comfort
Slippers
for myself!

Right now Brookstone has some hot deals on some cool stuff. From outdoor living to electronics to bed and bath, and even travel solutions, you're sure to find a gift that will suit any event this summer! 

And Lauren from Brookstone has given me a special Discount Code especially for my readers to use!

Just enter 22SAVE at the checkout for $10 off your purchase of $70 or more!

Thanks Lauren and happy shopping everyone!

sig

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Alberta, Canada
A lover of life, laughter, and new experiences.

Blog Archive