Hem-Eze is perfect for me because, well, lets just say that I am not the most competent when it comes to a needle and thread! Hem-Eze are simple peel and stick strips that can be used to quickly hem jeans, pants, skirts, curtains, costumes, school uniforms, and much more. For a quick fix, grab a box of Hem-Eze, turn your garment inside out and determine where you want the fold to be, carefully unfold. Then take your first Hem-Eze strip and place it above the crease you would like to make. They recommend 4 for each hem, so once you have the strips in place above the crease you can then peal off the second backing and carefully fold up the pant leg. The result is a nice crisp crease and custom length pants! Hem-Eze are incredible handy to have around, especially for Halloween when costume mishaps can be avoided with just a few minutes and a couple of Hem-Eze strips. One thing that I love about Hem-Eze is their versatility, they're tough enough for jeans and heavy drapes, yet they can also be used on breezy skirts and slacks. I would recommend Hem-Eze to any on the go fashionista or
Where to buy :
You can find Hem-Eze online Here.
One box of Hem-Eze is 20 strips for $9.95 USD.
Or you can see if there is a store near you Here.
~ Giveaway ~
Hem-Eze would like to give one lucky reader a box of 20 Hem-Eze strips to try out for themselves.
Open to : US/Can
Ends : October 30, 2010
Let us know why you would love to win your own box of Hem-Eze. This entry must be completed first, remember to leave your email address!
- +1 extra entry : Follow The Candid Reviewer via Google Friend Connect
- +1 extra entry : Follow The Candid Reviewer on Twitter
- +1 extra entry : Like The Candid Reviewer on Facebook
- +1 extra entry : Tweet the following (can be done once daily)
Enter to win a box of 20 Hem-Eze Strips from @candidreviewer here http://tiny.cc/92vsm (US/Can) (30/10)
- +2 extra entries : Subscribe to The Candid Reviewer's email list (left sidebar)
- +2 extra entries : Grab my button (right sidebar) and put it on your blog, please leave the link
- +5 extra entries : Purchase a box of Hem-Eze
- +5 extra entries : Blog about this giveaway, please leave the link in your comments
I was provided with a complementary box of Hem-Eze in order to facilitate this review; however, all opinions expressed in this post are my own, and have not been influenced in any way. I was not paid for this post.